Would you probably like to use some pretty good free email marketing tools, but wondering which to choose from the long list out there?
The good news is that we’ve got you covered! There are several best emailing tools you can choose from, and get started without paying a dollar. Start sending automated emails today before you even start making money with your new website.
In this article, you'll discover the top 10 ranked free email marketing tools with their pros and cons so that you can select one that suits you best.
- Free Plan: Limited to 1000 Subscribers or 12000 emails
- Paid: From $10 for 1000 Subscribers & $100 for 20,000 Subscribers
MailerLite stands out among other free email marketing tools for its sophisticated features. It has an incredible pop-up customizer, drag-and-drop email builder, and a landing page builder. Apart from that, you'll enjoy creating stunning emails with its built-in photo editor and rich text editor.
If you are looking to enhance your chances of driving conversions, MailerLite it the tool to consider. It allows you to create responsive landing pages matching all the sent emails, resulting in more conversions and clicks. Not to mention, this tool provides the users with a detailed campaign report showing essential stats like unsubscribe rate, click rate, open rate, and many more. Isn't that incredibly amazing? Then it would be best if you gave this free email marketing tool a shot.
The free plan has a limitation of 12,000 emails or 1,000 subscribers. However, if you want more than what the free plan has to offer, you can opt for the cheapest paid version, which is $10 per month. The only difference between this package and the free edition is that it has unlimited emails/month because the number of subscribers is the same. The pricing list depends on the number of subscribers you need, and the maximum you can get is $100/month for 20,000 subscribers.
- The free version allows you to use advanced
- segmentation and autoresponders without the need to upgrade.
- The interface is pretty simple, giving you a seamless experience.
- You're not limited to a set of emails per day.Instead, its limitation is 12,000 emails per month.
- All the paid plans have the same premium features apart from the number of subscribers.
- You can create your emails using the drag-and-drop editor.
- Even the free version has features like multi-user accounts, landing pages, and A/B split testing of emails.
- Email templates are not included in the free plan.
- If your email list goes beyond 1,000 subscribers, upgrading to a $15 or more paid plan is a must.
- While on the free version, the MailerLite logo will appear in your emails.
- Free Plan: Limited to 2000 Subscribers
- Paid: From $9.99 for 50,000 Subscribers
You've probably heard of Mailchimp before for its fame in the email marketing tools. Its services have tons of features like scheduling and email creation, and the free plan is not an exemption. Mailchimp is a powerful tool, and one thing that will surely attract you to it is its smart recommendation feature. For instance, it gives you valuable audience insights to elevate your marketing determinations.
With Mailchimp, you can easily design emails using the help of a content manager to retrieve your stored files and images effortlessly. Not forgetting, you'll love this platform because it allows you to automate your emails at crucial steps of the customer journey. Therefore, you can smoothly send welcome emails, abandoned cart reminders, order approvals, and many more.
When it comes to Mailchimp's pricing system, there a variety to select from, and you might find it a bit confusing. Its free version offers 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails, which is an excellent deal. Nevertheless, if you want more, you can opt for a monthly paid plan, which starts from $9.99 for 50,000 subscribers (essential plan).
Since Mailchimp can get pretty pricey, it is not for those with a limited budget. But of course, it all depends on your needs.
- You can easily set up and modify drag and drop templates.
- The free plan allows you to use simple autoresponders and segmentation if you don't want 100% automation.
- There are over 300 apps to access Mailchimp, including Help Scout, Canva, Seedprod's Maintenance Mode Pro, and others.
- It has an in-built CRM tool, making it an all-in-one solution.
- If you're on the free plan, all your emails will be branded with a Mailchimp logo.
- Email support for the free version is only available in the first 30 days.
- Users on free and essential plans cannot create multi-step autoresponders.
- Its automation tools are not as powerful as those of their rivals.
- Free Plan: Limited to 2,500 subscribers &15,000 emails
- Paid: From $30 for 5,000 subscribers
Sender is a fantastic free email marketing tool that ensures deliverability. Even though you lack HTML knowledge, with this tool, you can easily create spectacular newsletters. All you need is to select a preferred template and start customizing it with elements like text, images, and videos. You can even create a more significant impression by personalizing your newsletter for each receiver.
The top reason why sender is among the best email marketing tools is its robust analytics feature. It allows you to keep track of who clicked on the links or opened your emails when they did it. You can also improve your existing email strategy and craft captivating offers.
You can get up to 2,500 subscribers plus 15,000 emails in a month for the free plan, with all features included. However, you can opt for a paid plan if you want more subscribers and emails starting from $30 for 5,000 subscribers and up to 60,000 emails/month.
- Easy to use and very intuitive.
- Has enough functionalities.
- Sender has an excellent and well-defined API.
- Does not have a mobile application like Mailchimp.
- The email design is a bit restricted compared to other tools.
- Free Plan: Limited features with 15,000 emails
- Paid:From $16 for 15,000 emails plus more features
Omnisend is a rising star in the world of email marketing through its ability to integrate all your communication platforms into a single place. It does not only automate your emails but also offers powerful automation to boost your email marketing results. Using the same automation workflow, you can integrate Omnisend with other channels such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Viber, push notifications, and many more.
Since this tool focuses purely on ecommerce, its innovative email templates help reduce drive repeat customers and cart abandonments. Some of the ecommerce platforms that Omnisend hooks up with include Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce. Through these platforms, Omnisend goes beyond and integrates with loyalty, review, and help desk platforms like Smile.io, Yotpo, and ReCharge.
Its free version includes 15,000 emails only, but you can get features that make Omnisend stand out by opting for a paid plan, which starts at $16 per month for up to 15,000 emails. Although Omnisend is relatively expensive and not the easiest to use, it is an excellent option for ecommerce products requiring a multi-channel platform.
- You can easily set it up.
- It has supportive tutorials.
- Offers impressive customer service.
- Its interface is not very intuitive.
- It does not have the RSS-to-email feature.
- Free Plan: Limited to 500 subscribers
- Paid: from $6.4 for 500 contact & $28 for 5,000 contacts.
Although SendPulse is commonly known for its email marketing feature, it is also a multi-channel marketing platform. With this software, you get to enjoy its numerous professionally-created email templates that's are customizable using a drag and drop editor. Aside from that, SendPulse offers its users options for Viber marketing, SMS marketing, transactional emails, and so forth.
The most amazing thing with this email marketing tool is that you can identify your most valuable subscribers using its subscriber rating feature. It helps you analyze the click and open rates and the unread and read rate of each subscriber. Not to mention, you can personalize your emails by gender, name, age, date of birth, and job description.
Its free plan comes with 500 subscribers only, and this is the biggest con about this tool. The paid plan ranges from $6.4 for 500 contacts (similar to the free version) to $28 for up to 5,000 contacts.
- It is quite easy and intuitive to use.
- You can identify valuable subscribers.
- It has a benefit for multi-channel options.
- Its features are few compared to other tools offering free email marketing services.
- The free plan offers 500 contacts only
- Limited storage for files (only 20mbs)
- Free Plan: Limited to 1,000 subscribers
- Paid: From $8 for 2,000 subscribers
Moosend is an outstanding free email marketing tool that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. Do, if you're extremely busy, this tool will save you a lot of time. You can use your subscriber's activities or information to design behavioral email campaigns. If you would like to increase click and open rate, you can use its advanced segmentation feature to send high-quality emails to recipients.
This tool also provides a comprehensive performance report to help to elevate your campaigns and even improve the results. With Moosend, you can also transmit sensitive information from one toll to another using your favorite apps. Another thing that will make you go for this Moosend is that it does not brand your emails using its logo like most free email marketing tools do.
Unlike other free email marketing tools with a limited number of emails, the Moosend's open plan offers unlimited emails and 1,000 contacts. But if you want more features, you can consider a paid version starting from $8.
- It has a super easy drag and drop editor.
- Provides clear and precise reports and analytics.
- Most features are included in the free plan.
- Moosend does not offer any SMS marketing automation.
- It has a few integrations comparing to other free email marketing tools.
- Free Plan: Limited to2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails
- Paid: From $20 for 5,000 subscribers & 50,000 emails
With the help of Amazon SES, you can use EmailOctopus to manage your email marketing campaigns. Although its free plan does not provide numerous features like other free email marketing tools mentioned in this list, its monthly emails surpass the rest.
You can send out as many emails as you want because the number is unlimited. And that's why it's a perfect solution for small agencies and entrepreneurs who represent other brands. Another benefit of using EmailOctopus is its integration feature with third-party apps like WordPress, MailOptin, and Zapier, allowing you to pass customer details flawlessly between different tools.
Additional features about this tool include intuitive editor to sleek emails, efficient automation, and real-time analytics to capture metrics like bounce rate, open rate, click rate, and the number of unsubscribes.
Its free starter plan is pretty generous, for it gives you up to 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails every month. The paid plan with more features costs $20/month and offers 5,000 subscribers and a maximum of 50,000 emails.
- Its prices are pocket-friendly.
- Offers a generous number of emails and contacts
- Easy to use drag and drop
- Tracks and stores monthly statistics
- Has a few features for collaboration
- Free Plan: Limited to 2,000 emails
- Paid: From $40 for 1,000 contacts and unlimited users
HubSpot is a world-class email marketing tool that offers a business with seamless marketing and sales platform that contains marketing automation, CRM, email marketing, landing pages, forms, chat, and many more. The most beautiful thing about this incredible tool is its simplicity to use. HubSpot has a drag and drop visual editor, and ready-made templates to get you started without wasting time.
With this tool, all your data, assets, and analytics are stored in a single unit to have a seamless view of how your marketing is performing. Another advantage of using HubSpot is that it is supported in six languages, where you can select the one that suits you best. It is a software with a broader plan, and that's why you'll even find it expensive compared to others.
You can get started for free by sending 2,000 emails per month, but you still upgrade to a starter packages at $40/month. To access more features, you can go for a professional plan for $800/month and an enterprise for $3,200/month, which is relatively expensive.
- It has a full-stack growth suite to help you connect with other marketing tools.
- It brings together all your data and assets.
- CRM is available for deeply personalized emails.
- HubSpot is supported in six languages
- The interface is easy to use
- You need to pay to access more beautiful designs
- Extremely expensive than other tools
- It has a limited ecommerce functionality
- Free Plan: Unlimited subscribers
- Paid: From$25/month for 100,000 emails.
Sendinblue is a marketing communication that combines email marketing with other features like SMS marketing, landing page design, and CRM. You can create good-looking emails using its 70+ design templates that are responsive in nature. After creating an email, you can automatically use features like A/B testing and segmented recipient lists to optimize campaigns for your target audiences automatically.
Its automation options are quite sophisticated and advanced, which is an excellent solution for individuals with small businesses. There are plenty of variants available for you to set and test campaign workflows as well.
Even though Sendinblue is a reliable and pretty good option, it offers a low number of emails: only 300 per day and 9,000/month. Its free plan is absolutely free and provides unlimited contacts, but you can upgrade to paid plans if you want more features. The cheapest plan (Lite) goes for $25/month with up to 100,000 emails.
- You can use Sendinblue to send both SMS and emails.
- Most of its services are available on the free plan.
- It is easy to use
- Friendly pricing structure for small businesses
- Availability of numerous templates
- Free plan emails are branded and cannot be removed
- Emails per day are limited to 300 only.
- Free Plan: Limited to 6,000 emails
- Paid: From$9.65/month for 30,000 emails
MailJet is exceptional software that comes with collaborative and intuitive tools to help you create effective marketing campaigns. Its paid plans are cost-effective compared to other email marketing tools. Before it grew into a free email marketing platform, it started as a transactional email platform.
If you're on a low budget and looking for less sophistication, this tool would meet your needs absolutely well. Besides all that, with MailJet, you can personalize or add dynamic content to emails before sending them to recipients. As a result, you'll see significant improvement in your email marketing campaigns. Without forgetting, you can connect this platform with your CRM for you to manage the mailing list on a single console.
MailJet's free plan is welcoming because it does not expire, no credit card required, and offers up 6,000 emails/month, with a limitation of 200 emails per day. If you want more emails, the paid plan starts at $9.65/month, with up to 30,000 emails and no daily sending limit.
- Pretty generous offers with unlimited contacts
- Super easy drag and drop editor
- Integrates with CRM
- Branded emails for the free plan
- Limited segmentation options
- Limited automation options
- With the free plan, you cannot send more than 200 emails in a day.
Most of the mentioned free email marketing tools above offer robust features; thus, you don't need to upgrade to paid plans. Additionally, they offer several features, so you'll choose the one that best meets your needs. If you run a small business or have a tight budget, you can select the one that saves time and money.