Data integration is the act of collecting data from various sources. This is done for the purpose of cleansing, reporting, mapping, analysis, or loading data into an application.
Data integration tool is used to carry out data integration on the data source. You can easily configure these tools to meet the data integration requirements. Data integration tools enable you to transform, visualize, and cleanse data. You can integrate them with data quality tools and data governance tools.
There are numerous Machine Learning Tools available in the market; below is a list of the top best machine learning tools that can better serve your need.
Top 20 Best Data Integration Tools
This tool is a powerful data management platform. Altova consists of both data integration support and a well-articulated application. Altova enables import for unique data migration. It supports UML Data, SQL Data, and XML Data.
Features of Altova:
- Altova possesses unique internet app support that you can easily access on any device. It also provides real-time data that can be accessed from anywhere.
- The tool also provides MissionKit Database tool support that integrates data migration onto any interface language such as Microsoft Access, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, Sybase, Oracle, IBM DB2, and Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
- Altova offers Enterprise Mobile that you can access through any device.
- It consists of a multiple channel reporting features that facilitate the exportation of the reports into any form.
- With Altova, you can set up your own server and client software systems on your own premises. This provides Data security.
- Altova enables a designed table configuration platforn that allows any-to-any Data Integration and Mapping.
This data integration tool is a well-known enterprise solution.
Features of SnapLogic:
- SnapLogic achieves essentially faster implementation and better performance unlike traditional integration techs.
- The data integration tool enables comapnies to securely and easily connect various data sources or applications.
- The tool can easily impact the way organizations integrate business applications on the cloud and on-premise.
- The tool also provides excellent functionalities that help the user store the data onto internal relational database. This provides the user with a feeling that his data is protected and saved under his environment instead of a shared cloud.
This tool helps medium-size to enterprise-level organizations to solve the hard data management issues. CloverDX offers organizations a robust buteasy environment that is optimized for data-intensive functions.
Features of CloverDX:
- CloverDX provides enterprise-grade personal support.
- It enables you to create an extensible framework.
- The tool can co-exist with existing robust IT environments.
- With CloverDX, you can easily code.
- CloverDX enables you to orchestrate/automate processes and transformations.
Pentaho data integration tool possesses an excellent functionality that provides actionable data insights that enable you to generate insights and track user usage.
Features of Pentaho:
- It offers profiling for constructing and analyzing comprehensive data. It also constructs unique business rules for excellent performance.
- With Pentaho, you can carry out unstructured data integration without coding.
- The tool possesses components that can import and transform the data into a one data source.
- Pentaho also offers full end-to-end analytics data across every integrated application. You can easily access these analytical reports at any time.
Qlikview is a data integration tool that supports metadata management. It also enables easy data migration flow across various sources.
Features of Qlikview:
- With the Qlikview data integration tool, you can access data, analytics visualization, and real-time accessibility anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- The tool offers redefined BI (Business Interface) according to user usage.
- Qlikview offers an excellent feature for building metadata and enabling easy data migration according to the customer’s needs.
- It offers a simple design approach that supports easy usage.
- Qlikview also offers a disruptive produre to data management.
This data integration tool possesses a special centerprise data integration system.
Features of Astera:
- Astera offers an excellent centerprise. It also offers a unique network architecture design with an idea of author/user-based data interchange.
- Astera provides data capture support for very complex databases such as Sybase, Teradata, and DB2, or other relational databases.
- It has a unique centerprise that supports data integration with Salesforce via Salesforce workflow. It also offers a single enterprise system for every transaction.
- Astera offers a unique system design that supports different types of enterprises. It also provides real-time change data capture and can integrate bulk batch processor to carry out efficient and faster data migration.
- It provides scalyframework that enhances debugging and code-reusability capabilities.
Liaison possesses a great dPaaS system that comprises three modules.
Features of Liaison:
- Liaison offers a maintenance-free, affordable, and efficient solution. You can access them form anywhere via a web-centered Electronic Data Interchange solutions. It can be efficiently managed via its unique interface options.
- The tool provides a layered architecture with an internal system designed via APIs for sustainable code reusability.
This data integration tool functions as a database software solution.
Features of Actian:
- The tool has various options such as Metadata reusability and cloud computing interchangeable.
- It provides a service-oriented architecture system.
- Actians enables you to easily carry out drag-and-drop UI designs.
- Actian offers numerous foundation functionalities that help you accelerate flexible integration solutions.
- With Actian, you can make data available/restricted in-premise or on the cloud.
Syncsort is a data integration tool that is considered one of the fastest versions. It has high-performance compression technology.
Features of Syncsort:
- Syncsort allows you to distribute, transform, and blend data with Hadoop.
- Syncsort enables metadata interchange. This enables it to effortlessly import the jobs from various platforms like IBM DataStage and Informatica to accelerate deployment.
- Syncsort consists of every required component for data integration acceleration.
SAS is a data integration tool that offers an Advanced Management program.
Features of SAS:
- SAS allows the creation of business rules metadata. This provides the aggressive generation of data streams, data marts, and data warehouses.
- The tool also enables the integration of both unstructured and structured data streams. It also offers stable business insights.
- With the SAS data integration tool, you can migrate data from different sources onto one platform for all transactions.
Information Builders is a data integration tool that enables real-time data integration. The tool also offers the best data visualization.
Features of Information Builders:
- Information Builders enables standalone integration or any other infrastructure integration such as Oracle Fusion, SAP NetWeaver, Microsoft .NET, IBM WebSphere, etc.
- The tool is highly scalable. It also offers built-in customized tools that help you efficiently integrate the data across various data sources. This eventually results in no data loss.
- Information Builders enables you to manage both unstructured and structured information across one platform.
This data integration tool offers a full data visualizer that can be used for both unstructured and structured data.
Features of SAP:
- SAP offers a view that helps you analyze deeper insights from unstructured data.
- SAP HANA functions as a uinque cloud memory manager. It enables the ingestion of parallel data to carry out quick and complete data migration for efficient batch processes.
- With SAP, you can easily schedule data migration in batches.
- The tool offers an agile integration style that enables you to perform fast migration and parallel processing.
- SAP has a smart data migration criteria that enable you to easily manipulate/import data to the systems.
IBM is a data integration tool that possesses a special InfoSphere Information Server. It also offers a huge set of monitoring and integration features.
Features of IBM:
- InfoSphere Information Server has an end-to-end integration mechanism that enables data monitoring, cleaning, and determination. The tool also transforms and renders data.
- This data integration tool enables completely secured and trusted data migration systems.
- IBM offers various features that nabls you to deliver data in real-time to business apps. It does this via bulk data migration technique.
This data integration tool functions as a complete data integration system. Oracle offers uninterrupted and persistent data access across different systems.
Features of Oracle:
- Oracle permits the extraction of metadata from other sources or own oracle.
- Oracle has a strong Sketch-up system that allows you to easily monitor systems.
- The tool allows businesses to effectively manage data via its unique mechanisms for easy graphical tools and data migration.
- It has a nice assertive design approach that enables you to perform instantaneous and flawless data integration.
- Oracle provides a performance-oriented mechanism that you can use to manage dataelegantly.
- It is a data integration tool that allows you to easily manipulate and integratedata.
Talend offers an open-source alternative for easy integration. The tool can be accessed by anybody.Talend is renowned for its effective performance. It is designed based on analytical data expectations. This tool provides the most cost-effective and easiest way to link data. It has a special analytical data-driven methodthat offers the best market analysis and helps improviseeasily.
Talend provides the bulk method that enables you to carry out faster data migration. The tool possesses a special smart data migration framework. The framework connects data accordingto a few parameters and transfers the data to the system.
This data integration tool offers its own SQL Server Integration Services. These services can be used to connect SQL Server Data of various databases. It also supports easy migration to a single data system that allows easy migration of all data without data loss.
Features of Microsoft:
- Microsoft enables business intelligence support that helps you solve complex solutions effortlessly.
- You can place this data migration tool under the Extract. It also enables you to transform,/load data for great performance.
This data integration tool functions as an advanced data transformation program.
Features of Informatica:
- The tool can easily connect with Power Center. It also intgrates with scalable/instantaneous provisions operational data.
- Informatica possesses a complete end-to-end, fully integrated, agile data integration platform.
- The tool’s smart data integration hub provides innovative end-to-end integration with a distributed model.
- It helps eradicate manual ingestion risk via its high performance-oriented data migration methods such as agile support, data reuse, and automation.
- It provides business-to-business data exchange supports that enables you to integrate any business solutions.
Xplenty is a data integration tool that offers a cloud-based solution. The tool helps youprepare, store, or integrate data for analysis. Xplenty is a complete toolkit that you can use to create data pipelines. The tool enable youto build a data pipeline irrespective of your technological expertise. It also provides low-code and no-code options.
You can get advanced customization by using Xplenty’s API component. With Xplenty’s package designer’s support, you can incorporate a range of data integration use cases such as transformation tasks, complex data preparation, and basic replication.
Features of Xplenty:
- Xplenty provides no-code or low-code options.
- 24/7 chat, email, phone, and online meeting support.
- The tool enables a Rest API connector. The connector enables you to collect data from a variety of Rest API you want.
- It has over a hundred in-built connectors.
- Xplenty transfers data between data lakes, data warehouses, and databases.
- It efficiently prepares, transforms, and centralizes data for analysis.
- The tool possesses an intuitive graphic interface. The graphic interface allows you to implement replication, ETLT, ELT, or ETL.
19. IRI Voracity
This tool functions as analytics, governance, migration, integration, big data discovery, and one-stop system. IRI Voracity is set up on Eclipse that includes the following:
Features of IRI Voracity:
- Graphical job design options such as form editors, scripts, diagrams, dialogs, wizards, etc. and 4GL metadata management.
- You can integrate IRI Voracity with KNIME and Splunk.
- It provides data wrangling for analytic platforms
- It helps you change data capture and carry out embedded reporting.
- It possesses synthetic test data capabilities.
- It has Database subsetting
- IRI Voracity helps mask PII.
- It carries out data enrichment, validation, and data cleansing.
- It helps migrate data.
- IRI Voracity provides support for multi-threaded database extracts such as REST sources, 3GL, NoSQL, S3, piped HDFS, MQTT, Kafka, URL, ODBC, etc.
- It also helps perform data classification, profiling, and search.
- With IRI Voracity, you can scan/report on data sources.
20. Hevo Data
This data integration tool is an automated data pipeline tool. Hevo Dataenables you to collect data from a broad variety of data sources such as Streaming, SDKs, Cloud Applications, and Databases to any data warehouse without coding.
Features of Hevo Data:
- The tool offers granular monitoring set up. This enables you to alwaysbe on top of your data.
- The tool alsofunctions as HIPAA, SOC II, and GDPR compliant.
- Hevo Datapossesseseffective functionalities that enable you to enrich, transform, and clean your data before and after transferring it to the data warehouse. This enables you to have analysis-ready data.
- This data integration tool is built on a real-time streaming architecture. This enables you to loadthe datto your warehouse in real-time.
- It has a powerful algorithmsthat help you spot incoming data schema and replicate it in the data warehouse with no manual intervention.
- You can run and set up the tool in less time.
This article hasexamined the different top best data integration tools. Your choices of the best toolsdepend on your requirements and budget. Therefore, ensure to plan extensively before you choose a the right tool that works best for your company.