India is the home to some of the top management colleges. We are already familiar with some of the top MBA colleges in India like – Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), IITs, FMS – Delhi, MDI Gurgaon, ISB Hyderabad, SPJIMR, and IIFT among others.
The average placements at some of these top management institutes in India are – 10 to 15 Lakhs INR PA. The fees to study an MBA in India ranges between 2 – 20 Lakhs INR. One will come across plenty of specializations that are at par with global trends. Find our list of 10 top MBA colleges in India below.
Top 10 MBA Colleges in India – Specializations, Ranks & Graduate Outcomes
Most of the top MBA colleges in India offer various specializations. Here is a list of well-known specializations at the best management institutes in India –
- General Management
- Operations Management
- Healthcare Analytics
- Event Management and PR
- Finance Management
- Finance and Marketing
- Industrial Engineering
- Travel & Tourism Management
- Sustainable Management
- Business Analytics
- Liberal Studies Management
- Healthcare Management
- Hospitality Management
- HR & Personnel Management
- International Business
Top MBA Colleges in India – Fees
Here is a list of top MBA Colleges in India that offer the course, with their fees structure-
|Top Management Colleges in India||Course Fee (in INR)|
|XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur||23,60,000|
|Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMIDR)||17,07,000|
Common Admission Test (CAT), is among the most popular MBA entrance exams in India witnessing over 2 lakh applicants each year. Apart from that, SNAP, MAT, XAT, and IIFT are other popular exams that one has to clear for admission.
The eligibility criteria for students wanting to seek admission in top MBA colleges in India varies from college to college. However, the students have to clear the basic qualification criteria to seek admission to an MBA. Here are the basic eligibility criteria-
- Candidates should have obtained a graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized college for MBA (full-time).
- Most of the management institutes in India accept a minimum of 50% into consideration or equivalent as a criterion for admission. A few of the colleges offer a five percent grace to students from the reserved categories.
- Final-year graduation candidates can also apply to top MBA colleges in India, given they present the confirmation of completion of their degree within the duration specified by the institute.
- Apart from this, numerous top MBA colleges in India accept the scores of CAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, Tangle, NMAT, ATMA, IBSAT, MAH CET, SNAP, etc., for MBA admissions.
- In addition, there will be GD & PI rounds as well to shortlist students finally.
Top MBA Colleges in India – Ranking
|College Name||NIRF’20 Ranking|
|DMS (Department of Management Studies) IIT Delhi||8|
|XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur||9|
A few of the benefits of choosing an MBA college in India are as follows:
- A Kick-Start to the Career: An MBA graduate gets to earn well after passing from top MBA colleges in India. They don't need to battle much to get a job.
- Enhance Skill Levels: An MBA program will train you with the abilities that you must need to succeed in your chosen career. Particular MBA programs can be beneficial for individuals who belong to a specific industry. It'll open up various opportunities.
- Networking: It helps aspirants to connect with peers and business professionals all over the world, which will ensure healthy knowledge sharing.
- Excellent Packages: The average placements after passing from these top management colleges in India, as mentioned here, can help you earn 12 to 17 Lakhs INR PA. The highest package can shoot up to 30 Lakhs INR, PA.
|Institute Name||NIRF Rankings 2021||GO Score (100)|
Candidates wanting to pursue an MBA degree can apply just after their graduation as it helps them to gain experience (theoretical & practical) at a young age. But some aspirants may want to pursue the course from top MBA colleges in India after gaining a few years of professional experience. In such cases, they can study an Executive MBA.
Aspirants can also learn a lot from the student exchange programs organized by various top management institutes in India. These exchange programs help to learn management techniques from students of some foreign universities. They will help to understand the business scenario in other countries.
Besides, various top recruiting companies visit the campuses of top MBA colleges in India in search of a suitable candidate. But as MBA programs are costly, students are confused about which one to choose.
We are all aware of the placements and courses, but which college offers everything at a reasonable cost? There lies the confusion. But, we are sure that the information here about top MBA colleges in India, their course fees, placements, Ranks, and Graduate Outcomes (by NIRF 2021) will clear all such confusion.