What are the recipes for good steak marinade? Well, can you believe that there are several great marinade recipes that will tantalize your taste buds? Each recipe has their own unique flavor, which will not only tenderize but will enhance the flavor of your steaks.
Have you ever wondered what the secret behind the great restaurant recipes are? Many of these well tended secrets are now revealed in the Secret Restaurant Cookbook – Astonish your guests and order your copy now.
Recipes for a Steak Marinade
Here are a few recipes for good steak marinade. This marinade is very simple to prepare and the steak does not have to marinate very long to capture the flavor of the marinade. You will need :
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil, olive oil, or peanut oil,
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning,
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar,
- 1 ½ teaspoons of pepper,
and of course your steak. Marinate the steak for 30 minutes being sure that the all sides of the steak have been coated in the marinade. This is a wonderful marinade recipe for grilling or broiling your steak.
If you want more spicy recipes for good steak marinadeyou should try this one. The ingredients you need include:
- 2 cups of your favorite beer,
- ½ cup of olive oil,
- vegetable oil, or peanut oil,
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper,
- ½ of vinegar,
- 1 tablespoon of horseradish,
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Stir together all of the ingredients and marinate your steak in the refrigerator for 2-6 hours. It can be left overnight in the refrigerator. You can also use the marinade to baste your steak while cooking.
Recipes for good steak marinade can be made will many different ingredients according to what your palate enjoys. One unique recipe calls for:
- ½ cup of chicken broth,
- ¼ cup of honey,
- ¼ cup of soy sauce,
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup,
- ¼ teaspoon of ginger, and
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
First you heat the chicken broth and then stir in the honey. Now, mix the remaining ingredients together and marinate your steak overnight.