Do you want to create customizable column charts, pie charts, bar charts, and collect/store a large amount of data? These top best data visualization tools allow you to absorb a large amount of data easily.
What are Data Visualization Tools?
These are tools that you can use to easily present raw data in a comprehensive graphical forms. Data Visualization tools can also be used to build personalized column charts, pie charts, bar charts, etc.
Below is a curated list of the various top best data visualization tools together with their common features.
Top 23 Best Data Visualization Tools
HubSpot offers a sales report that offers you complete visibility in your sales process. It has a collection of essential sales reports that come with the HubSpot CRM. The tool offers the reporting features that are built around the dashboard. This dashboard acts as a collection of reports. The data range of the dashboard is easily customizable.
Sales Hub Professional and Reporting Add-on provide you with a complete image of Sale's team success. The tool also provides you with a custom report builder. With this, you can easily create custom data reports.
Features of HubSpot:
- HubSpot is a powerful and flexible custom report builder.
- Its dashboard possesses the capability to have ten reports on it.
- It allows you to resize individual reports according to your team's priority.
- HubSpot enables you to customize who can access the dashboard.
- It offers a variety of sales reports such as Recent Activity, Deals Closed vs. Goal, Productivity, Sales Performance, and Deal Forecast.
Looker allows you to easily share, analyze, and explore analytics. The data visualization tool can be uses to transform data into relevant diagram.
Features of Looker:
- Looker offers a modern API that helps integrate workflow.
- With this tool, data can easily be visualized with sub-total in table.
- It enables you to integrate various types of charts.
- It lets you dynamically filter groups or individuals.
- The tool offers a dashboard that enables you to analyze your data deeply.
This data visualization tool functions as internet application. It is designed to create graphs. With Sigmajs, you can easily design your drawing. Also, It allows you to publish outcomes on any sites.
Features of Sigmajs:
- Sigmajs enables you to makes changes and refresh the graph at any time of your choice.
- The tool supports mouse and touch.
Leaflet acts as a data visualization/open-source tool. It operates reliably across major desktop computers and mobile platforms. You can also run Leaflet with the support of API.
Features of Leaflet:
- Leaflet offers popups and markups.
- The tool supports Safari, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- It allows you to drag the markers effortlessly to the exact map location.
- Leaflet allows you to zoom a particular area of the image with a double click.
- The tool can easily be styled with CSS3.
This data visualization tool allows you to easily build dynamic and interactive map. Also, you can show data using Scalable Vecor Graphics (SVG).
Features of Polymaps:
- Polymaps offers a tile format to publish content.
- Polymaps uses CSS to perform data design.
- The tool can support various kinds of raw data visual presentations.
6. Ember Charts
With Ember Charts, you can easily create a pie, bar, and a lot of other charts can are easily editable.
Features of Ember Charts:
- Ember Charts data visualization tool allows you to adjust padding and margin in the visualization diagram.
- The tool offers automatic charts resizing.
- With Ember Charts, you can add mouseover effects, including tooltips, labels, and legends.
This tool lets you create charts. It is also a cloud-based platform that helps you integrate charts into websites. Chartblocks can be used to synchronize and design any charts with data sources.
Features of Chartblocks:
- It allows you to create charts on any device having any screen size.
- Chartblocks helps you to import data from databases, spreadsheets, etc.
- With Chartblocks, charts can be shared social networking platforms, such as Twitter and Facebook.
- The tool includes hundreds of editable charts.
8. TeamMate Analytics
This tool contains a portfolio of over a hundred and fifty computer-based auditing software. The software enable you to analyze data for clients or organizations.
Features of TeamMate Analytics:
- With this tool, you can get a comprehensive statistical report.
- The tool possesses a unique visualizer which helps you to geographically explore data.
- With TeamMate, you can represent your content in graphic form.
- It helps you to convert PDF files, text files, and reports to excel ready analysis.
- This tool contains over two hundred audit tests.
FusionCharts is a data visualization tool that is used to visualize data. The tool provides over 2,000 maps and more than hundred charts. It also functions as a JavaScrpt library that offers a number of customizable options for creating charts from raw data.
Features of FusionCharts:
- It also helps you to export the result in bulk.
- Fusioncharts offers ready-made dashboards to begin your work.
- The tool works on various browsers such as 8, 7, 6, and IE.
- Fusion charts help you create charts with real-world data.
This data analysis program helps you breaks complicated data from different sources into simple forms. Sisense enables you to visualization data or turn it into actionable application components.
Features of Sisense:
- Sisense allows you to export your data to Excel, CSV, PDF, and other formats.
- This data visualization tool offers a drag-and-drop interface to the user.
- It lets you unify unrelated data in one unified location
- You can restore your data at any time and protect against errors.
- The tool offers user-based authentication.
- Sisense helps you to define user access rights.
- You can use Windows or Linux to deploy your work on the cloud.
- It allows you to embed analytics anywhere with customizable features.
- Sisense enables you to mash your data and create an analytics app.
This data visualization tool also functions as an infographic tool. Visually contains a selection of a wide variety of online content. With this tool, data visualization can easily be shared with others.
Features of Visually:
- Visually helps you streamline the product design process.
- With this tool, your numbers can easily be tranformrd into image-form visualization.
- Visually helps you create a website from infographics.
12. Google Charts
Google Charts is a data visualization tool that produces graphic charts from users' information. Google Charts can be used to create a complicated hierarchical tree or a basic line chart.
Features of Google Charts:
- This tool works well on iOS and Android platforms.
- It allows you to connect your data in real-time.
- With Google Charts, you can control dashboards and charts from your dashboard.
- The tool supports various web browsers.
- It allows you to configure charts anyhow you want.
- The tool contains a rich gallery of interactive charts.
Highcarts acts as a data visualization tool that offers an easy method to embed comprehensive charts to website or web application.
Features of Highcharts:
- The tool allows you to modify axes in a chart.
- Highcharts works on both tablets and mobile.
- It enables you to make a pie chart, column, and bar for your mobile app or website.
- Highcharts is built with HTML 5.
RAWGraph is a software that enables an easy visualization process of any complex data. RAWGraphs functions with TSV and CSV. With this software, charts can be directly integrated into web pages.
Features of RAWgraphs:
- It enables your work to be exported in an SCG or PNG file.
- RAWgraphs enables you to open your output in any vector graphic editing tool.
- The tool offers quick feedback on the visuals you have made.
- With RAWgraphs, you can map your data dimensions visually to comprehend it.
- It supports various visual layouts.
- RAWgraphs allows you to copy and paste your data into RAWgraphs.
This data visualization tool lets you create analytic web applications. With Plotly, you can export images and HTML files in the reports.
Features of Plotly:
- Plotly enables you to create custom style themes.
- The tool allows you to manage privacy.
- You can integrate the plotly with your company's existing workflow.
- It enables you to build quality figures while you don't have to write any line code.
- It allows you to search for a variety of templates and charts easily.
- The tool supports drag-and-drop features.
This tool functions as an open-source. Datawrapper helps you build interactive charts. The tool allows you to upload CVS data files and add maps to your sites.
Features of Datawrapper:
- Datawrapper can be used on any device.
- With Datawrapper, users can connect their visualization to a Google sheet.
- Datawrapper enables you to create tables, charts, and maps.
- The tool supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
- The app can be customized without writing any code.
This visualization tool can be used to run SQL queries for your database. Cluvio helps you visualize outcomes in a unique and more intuitive way.
Features of Cluvio:
- With Cluvio, you can specify SQL alerts, a condition that you would like to be notified about.
- The tool automatically recommends a way to visualize the data as a chart.
- Cluvio enables you to filter several dashboards using any of your data attribute.
- With this tool, you can attach reports in an email.
- Cluvio enables you to share a dashboard with friends and clients.
- Others can use the shared dashboard without logging in.
- Cluvio lets you translate the raw data into a wide range of professional charts and graphs.
This tool acts as a data visualization tool and a cloud platform. Domo lets you perform analysis and construct comprehensive visualization. The tool helps you to analyze essential data. It does this through pie charts and graphs. With Domo, your administration data can easily be simplified.
Features of Domo:
- With his tool, you can personalize the dashboard.
- You can integrate Domo with software.
- This tool can automatically track your data summaries, correlations, etc.
- With this tool, you can set up personalized alerts.
- Domo helps you customize colors, images, and texts.
- The tool allows you to view your data in real-time.
19. Dundas BI
This data visualization tool is an business-ready framework for business intelligence. Dundas Business Intelligence can be deployed as your company's main data portal. You can also incorporate the tool into any site.
Features of Dundas BI:
- It supports customizable data visualization.
- Dundas BI possesses an API that helps you improve design requirements according to your users' desire.
- It allows you to analyze, interact, or connect your data to any device.
- The tool enables various statistical formulas.
- Dundas enables you to integrate data into a unique drag-and-drop functionality.
- It enables you to configure interactive maps, charts, etc.
- It offers a broad variety of layout choices to choose from.
- With Dundas BI, you can visually plan and transform your business data into readable reports.
20. Adaptive Insights
This tool is a data visualization software designed to develop your business. Adaptive Insights helps you forecast, budget, and schedule to carry out excellent decisions.
Features of Adaptive Insights:
- Adaptive Insights also helps you plan a project budget.
- Adaptive Insights contains a dashboard which helps you to build a report effortlessly.
- With the tool, you can easily automate data collection to ensure that you are operating with fresh data.
- With Adaptive Insights, you can collaborate with other people easily.
You can use this data visualization tool to turn raw data into information. This machine operates in the same manner as a human brain does. That is to say that it functions on association and can easily find answers from any direction.
Features of Qlik:
- With Qlik, you can easily identify information and trends to make any decisions.
- The data visualization tool offers meaningful and innovative data visualization.
- It provides the rapid data integration from multiple platforms into a one app.
- Qlik also maintains data association automatically.
- The tool offers scalability and consistent reporting with data integration.
- Qlik supports different forms of data presentation.
This tool is known for its versatile that provides better data visualization. Tableau enables you to easily link any database in order to ensure understandable visuals. With Tableau, visualization can easily be shared with other individuals.
Features of Tableau:
- Tableau allows you to resolve issues related to big data.
- You can easily combine it with over 250 applications.
- This tool comes with a number of models, like the desktop, the cloud, and the Tableau server.
- Tableau offers detailed options for data security without scripting.
- The tool provides moderate speed with the options to enhance and optimize the progress of an operation.
23. Power BI
This data visualization tool also functions as a BI software. It is a tool that lets you transform data from different data sources to reports and interactive dashboards. Power BI offers several device connectors and utilities.
Features of Power BI:
- With Power BI, you can easily use a hybrid configuration.
- It also provides a dashboard visualization feature that is frequently updated with the community.
- Power BI enables the exploration of data using a natural language query.
- The tool offers your data sources with a safe and stable connection on-premise or in the cloud.
- Power BI provides real-time updates on the dashboard.
- You can conveniently manage reports using the SaaS solution.
This article has examined the various best data visualization tools. Before choosing the one that works best for you, you should examine and explore the different available choices.
You can explore the free trial version and request a demo from the vendor and compare it with any close competitor tool of the same type. Then you can compare both the pricing plans and the features the vendor offers against your project needs and enterprise.