Don't forget to visit the BBQ section of our store there are some very easy ways to create some very tasty barbeque baked beans recipes that you love serving to your family and guests.
There are also some recipes that may take longer but are very delectable and have a unique flavor that can only come from starting from scratch.
The easiest recipe I know of for preparing barbeque baked beans is with this recipe.
You will need the following ingredients
- 2 large cans of Van Camps pork n beans,
- 3 chopped slices of raw bacon,
- 4 slices of raw bacon,
- 1 cup of chopped onions, and
- ½ cup of brown sugar.
Stir together the beans, chopped bacon, onions, and brown sugar. Pour into a baking dish and then place the other 4 slices of bacon on top. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. This is a very tasty recipe that you are sure to enjoy.
Another recipe for barbeque baked beans that will take a bit longer to prepare is this one. You will need:
- 1 pound of great northern beans soaked overnight in salted water and drained,½ pound of chopped bacon,
- 2 cups of chopped onions,
- 12 ounces of chili sauce,
- ½ cup of your favorite barbeque sauce,
- ½ of Kahlua,
- ½ cup of black coffee,
- ¼ cup of mustard,
- ¼ cup of molasses or dark corn syrup,
- 2 tablespoons of A1 steak sauce,
- 2 tablespoons of hot sauce,
- salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the beans in a large pot and cover with cold water, bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat and continue cooking for about one hour or until beans are tender. Fry the bacon until done. Pour off most of the bacon fat and then add the onions and cook until the onions are translucent.
Drain the beans and reserve the liquid. Add together the beans, 1 cup of the reserved liquid, bacon, onions, chili sauce, barbeque sauce, Kahlua, coffee, mustard, molasses, steak sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper in a large baking dish. Cover and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, then stir and remain baking.
Stir again in about 30 minutes. Then, continuing baking until your baked beans are at your desired consistency.