|Sony's expensive AIBO never got a toe hold in the market as an early robotic dog but now Zoomer from Spin Master just might. Priced at around a hundred dollars Zoomer responds with puppy wiggles when you express your love or scratch his belly, you can teach him tricks like rolling over or playing dead, and can recognize people and things.|
As the video below demonstrates, people can easily play with Zoomer because he actually listens and learns. According to Spinmaster, Zoomer's life-like expressions and voice activated commands, make it the most technologically advanced robotic dog ever made.
As pictured above, Zoomer can also be told to...do what dogs do, only because it is a robot, there is no cleanup!
Some of Zoomer’s main features are:
- -The more you play with him, the more tricks he will learn
- -Flexible tail for real wagging action
- -Rotational core allows him to fully roll over
- -LED eyes with blinking and tracking capabilities
- -Voice command receiver for intuitive play
- -Chest sensors track objects and know when you’re scratching his belly
- -Easy trick button shows you a sneak peek at Zoomer’s tricks
A full charge of Zoomer's rechargeable lithium battery supplies around 40 minutes of play.
|By 33rd Square||Subscribe to 33rd Square|